In today’s world, nearly every legal matter can quickly become a crisis, for both a client’s business and reputation. Attorneys and communications professionals must work hand-in-hand to ensure that as the legal issues are addressed, so too is public perception.
Companies and clients need to be ready to manage communication flow on both fronts. Not just in a court of law with their attorney, but in the court of public opinion.
We have effective communications professionals who create multifaceted campaigns that inform, enrich and refine the legal and communication strategy on all levels, from the morning paper to the latest blog.
We have the unique capability of being able to provide both services under one roof: Experienced, successful attorneys along with experienced, successful communications professionals. Saving the client both money and time. We have garnered local and national press for our clients. From local talk radio, city papers and affiliate TV stations all the way to multiple segments highlighting our cases on national networks like FOX News Channel and CNN’s Headline News.
Regardless of how strong the legal arguments are or how incorrect the facts surrounding the crisis may be, if the information is not being properly communicated to media, fans and the online world, you will lose in the court of public opinion.
- (September, 2010) Dustin Jones authors his latest article in Arizona Buildings Magazine. “Riding the Green Express – Light Rail is the Ticket to Funding Sustainable Development”.
- (August, 2010) — Jon Paladini advocates for his clients and talks about the importance of student safety and proper supervision during school travel abroad. Click here to read the full article in the East Valley Tribune.
- (June, 2009) — We represented American Outdoor and faciliated the approval of Tolleson’s first digital billboard. Click hereto read the full article in The Arizona Republic.
- (November, 2007) – Dustin Jones is recognized as one of the “West Valley 24 Movers and Shakers” by West Valley Magazine. Click here to read the full article.
- (February, 2006) – Dustin Jones inducted into the elite “Forty Under 40″ club, the premier program honoring the best young leaders in the city by the Phoenix Business Journal. Click here to read the full article.
- (June 3, 2011) – Dustin Jones again presents at the annual Arizona Land Use Law Update in partnership with the Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute. Presentation Materials.